So many Books so little time
I have read 51 for the year, which is way less than last year. I think I may have forgotten to write down some of the Kindle books I read. Oh well, here is my favorite list for the year!
1) Lady at the OK Corral by Ann Kirschner. I hated history as a kid but love it now :)
2) Three Sisters by Susan Mallery. It is about 3 houses!
3) The Lemon Orchard by Luanne Rice, I love her books.
4) Sea Glass Summer by Dorothy Cannell. About learning to love and trust again.
5) First Phone Call from Heaven by Mitch Abom. Will make you wonder?
And my favorite series this year is "The Walk" series by Richard Paul Evans. Makes me want to go for a walk!
If you have any recommendations for me in 2014 please leave me a comment! Thank You!
So grab a book and read!