Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Nicholas

Today was Nicky's 1st Birthday. We had his party at Peter Piper Pizza.




He was a little tired because Mommy and Daddy woke him up from his nap.


He put his hand in his cake! Yum!



Give me a bite Mom!



Daddy helped him to open his presents. It looked like he was going to crawl inside this one.




Oh look a new sippy cup!





There is nothing in this cup Mom & Dad. What's up with that?






Oh boy cards, read them to me Daddy.








Finally toys!



Round and round I go.....





Here is the video of us singing Happy Birthday to him. He got a little scared!




Happy Birthday Nicholas, I love you!





1 comment:

Wanda Lee said...

Precious!.., I drank in every adorable photo; you must be so proud of your little one year old birthday boy!

Have a blessed and prosperous new year!

Do feel most welcome to pop by to visit my little corner of the blogging world sometime!

Cheers from Silken Purse @ The Plumed Pen