Friday, April 30, 2010

Our Birthday Club Ladies

Yesterday I got together with the best group of Ladies. Once a month, a group from my church get together to celebrate our birthdays. These are the nicest women of faith I know. I love these ladies.


Marcella one of the birthday girls. She just had knee replacement surgery but is doing really good getting around now.

Sherri and he daughter Bree


Carol (organizer) and Marie




Debbie and Barb




Marita and her daughter Christine




Patty and myself. I hate this picture of me, I look like I am in pain but I wasn't. Also it was my birthday this month.




I took my grandson Nicholas with me. Here he is enjoying eating a cupcake! Messy!!!








I was playing with the blow-up hammer and it gave him static cling! He is so cute!






2 comments:

Kathlene said...

Belated Happy Birthday Cherrie! What a nice group of women.

Donna said...

Happy Birthday, Cherrie! Looks like you had a fun time. Your grandson is so cute.

Hugs,
Donna