Monday, November 14, 2011

"A" for Allyssa


Here is a little craft project I did for Allyssa. I had made a pink one for Angelica (forgot to take picture), so Allyssa wanted one too.



I got the A at Michael's for about $3.  I used orange paint since that is her favorite color.




I gave it 3 coats of paint



Then I gave her some different choices



She picked the gems (top picture). But you could really customize these to anyone likes. They are so easy to make even kids could make them. Michael's sells all kinds of little pre-painted pieces. Even for boys you could use cars, trucks or animals.  The whole project cost very little.

1 comment:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

This is one very creative A post sweetie and I bet Allyssa was one happy little gal!!!!

Terrific...I give you an A+ sweetie.

God bless and have a fantastic week!!!! :o)