Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Game Crazy



I have taught Nicky how to play games on the computer. Boy is he a fast leaner. I think I have created a game monster. That's all he wants to do anymore. And it's causing him to some times to forget the potty breaks. I wish now I had waited a little while. But that's too late now.

I don't know about the rest of you but my family has sure been going through a lot of stress and tribulation the last couple of weeks. I am just praying that all things work out for the good. I'm asking for God's wisdom and guidance in our lives. 


2 comments:

Deb said...

Sending prayers hope all works out for your family

Chicken Wrangler said...

Prayers for your family - don't know everything going on, but prayers always help. Computer Boy? Yep, you have a monster there - they are amazing, and how quick they are with those little fingers and minds! My GS is 5 and it is really something to watch when he gets a game into his hand held set up. I am pretty dumb when it comes to those devices, but his dad has all sorts of electronic gizmos and those kids do know how to use them!