Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Game Crazy



I have taught Nicky how to play games on the computer. Boy is he a fast leaner. I think I have created a game monster. That's all he wants to do anymore. And it's causing him to some times to forget the potty breaks. I wish now I had waited a little while. But that's too late now.

I don't know about the rest of you but my family has sure been going through a lot of stress and tribulation the last couple of weeks. I am just praying that all things work out for the good. I'm asking for God's wisdom and guidance in our lives. 


3 comments:

Deb said...

Sending prayers hope all works out for your family

Chicken Wrangler said...

Prayers for your family - don't know everything going on, but prayers always help. Computer Boy? Yep, you have a monster there - they are amazing, and how quick they are with those little fingers and minds! My GS is 5 and it is really something to watch when he gets a game into his hand held set up. I am pretty dumb when it comes to those devices, but his dad has all sorts of electronic gizmos and those kids do know how to use them!

ALINA li said...

bracelet tiffany
collier chanel
collier juicy
collier tiffany
collier vivienne
main bracelet chanel
porte cles chanel
porte cles louis vuitton
tee shirts manche longue
tee shirts armani manche longue
tee shirts boss manche longue
tee shirts burberry manche longue
tee shirts CK manche longue
tee shirts D&G manche longue
tee shirts diesel manche longue
tee shirts g star manche longue
tee shirts gucci manche longue
tee shirts jeep manche longue
tee shirts lv manche longue
tee shirts polo manche longue
tee shirts prada manche longue
tee shirts versace manche longue