Friday, August 26, 2011

Summer

I am truly starting to dislike summer in a big way! We have had 110+ days all week. Broken heat records even. It is so HOT! The other night my a/c was not working very well & I had a hard time sleeping. My son helped me clean the filters and it is working now. Thank God!


There was a elderly lady in Phoenix who passed away this last week because her A/C went out. So sad. And another idiot mom left her baby in the car in this extreme heat. Thank God someone called the police before it was to late. The little girl is going to be fine.


I am dreaming and longing for fall. I want that first sign of crisp morning air! I can't wait! I keep checking the calendar hoping it will be soon. But no, not yet. I know for us the first sign of coolness doesn't get here until mid October if we are lucky!

Update it is 124 on my back porch right now!

1 comment:

Deb said...

sounds like Texas....