Saturday, December 3, 2011

Lazy Day watching Cat Ballou



Well I should be out shopping for Christmas but no I had a lazy day in my PJ's. After watching the little man (Nicky) for three days I needed a rest. So I watched Cat Ballou and had a glass of wine. Cat Ballou is a favorite old movie of mine. I don't remember the first time I saw it but I think I fell in "kid love" with the character Clay. The only think that would make today better would be if my sisters where watching it with me!


                                             

3 comments:

Deb said...

sounds like a good day.....

Anonymous said...

Hi! Mary Christmas!
Bye Elea

Anonymous said...

I love Cat Ballou the first time I saw it I laughed so hard I cried at that horse Lee Marvin was on when it leaned up against the building. That horse was a hoot. Sounds like a perfect day to me sweet Cherrie. Hugs