Thursday, April 7, 2011

Birthday Gifts~

My beautiful new cherry tablecloth made for me by my mother-in-law Donavee. (I kept my mother-in-law even though I am not with her son anymore) She is like a second mother to me. And she is always there for me. The vase was given too me with fresh pink roses (they died, so I had to use my fake ones here) to me by my two older grand kids Joshua & Allyssa and their mom Christina. My youngest grandson Nicky & his mom Rosemary took me out to eat. I had a great birthday! :)
My sister brought me the wine from N.M. I tried it at St. Clair's when I went to Farmington last month. I am not usually a fan of wine but I really liked this one.



If you have never been to St. Clair when in New Mexico try them. They are a 100 times better than Olive Garden. Yum Yum I am making myself hungry!




2 comments:

MountainBlessings said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Thats a beautiful table cloth with cherries, how cool. I hope that you had a great day. Be well my friend, Marla

espnsportstv said...

Happy Birthday to you! Are you finding free birthday gifts and deals? Try it! It's totally Free! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!