Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Gloria

Today is my sister Gloria's birthday. Above is a picture of me and my sisters taken in 1964. Gloria on the left, me in the center and Cindey on the right.



Here is a picture taken in Oct 2008, at our family reunion. Gloria on the left, Cindey center and me on the right. I miss seeing my sisters daily, they live in New Mexico and I'm in Arizona. I wish we could get together more often.

Happy Birthday Gloria, I wish I could have been with you to celebrate your birthday today.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday to Gloria from us. Because we have such a big family it's so hard to keep up with all the Birthday's I do remmeber your's is April 1st. That is a easy one to remember. That's coming up here soon. It's amazing how much Cindey looks like Sandra Ranae and they still fever each other today.

Suzie said...

I love this posting very much! The picture of you and your sisters taken in 1964 and the picture of you and your sisters taken in 2008.....So preciouse!!! and i envy you! I always wished that i had a sister.