Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"What I Did for Love" by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

I just finished reading "What I Did for Love" by Susan Elizabeth Phillips. I liked this book but I was a little disappointed in the ending! I had to read the ending twice just to make sure I was reading it correctly. I'm not going to give anything away just in case you want to read it for yourself. It still is a entertaining story and I believe it is worth reading. I just didn't like it as much as some of her past books.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love SEP and got to meet her at the Celebrate Romance convention in Chicago a few years ago. I enjoy most of her books but, like all authors, not every release is a winner in my book. I'm dying to know the ending....love the cover.

jennykate77 said...

Hey! I'm over from The Literacy Sisters blog. Thought I would stop by and say hi! I've never read any of her books. I may have to give her a try. Are you reading The Host? Well, hope you're having a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hi there -- thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. I haven't read any of her book either. Looks like it might be good for summer reading at the beach.