Saturday, March 14, 2009

One little piggy, two little piggies, three little piggies.....

I want to show off my pig collection. As collections go it is not very big but each piece has a special memory to me.

These two were made for me by my Mother. Many years ago she was in a ceramics class and she made them.


This lone little piggy bank was given as a gift to me. I have keep it safe all this time.



And then to this dear little set of Mother with her baby piggies. This set was once my Mothers. As a child I loved these cuties. So a few years back, my Mother gave them to me. And someday I hope to pass them on to my granddaughter since I don't have a daughter to give them too and I don't think my boys would want them.





All together don't they make a cute little bunch of piggies.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

What a wonderful collection! The tiny ones are so cute!
~Kelli

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a pig collection before but the two your mother made in ceramics have adorable expressions. The finish has a sheen that looks very soft and delicate.

They are all very cute...reminds me of Babe the movie.