Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Dad the Birthday Boy!

I am home now after spending all week with my dad, he was in the hospital but was released the day before his birthday, May 13th.



Here is the birthday boy being silly with his new hat!


Mom got him this raccoon pin for his hat. He traps raccoons, skunks and squirrels. The game and fish department come and relocate them out of town.


This picture was taken the day I left. Mom, Gloria, Cindey, Dad and myself


Here is our group. Mom, Cindey, Gloria, Dad, Me, Alisha (Cindey's daughter), Eddie (Gloria husband) and Richard (Cindey's husband) in front.




Here are Dad's three girls. We all love Dad so much. He has a weakening heart and kidneys, we don't know how much longer we will have him around. Only God knows, this is true for all of us. I am so thankful for the week I was able to spend with my family. I just wish it could have been longer.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photos and I'm glad your Dad got to come home. You have a really nice family!

SweetAnnee said...

Oh honey..you are so lucky to have such a big family to love!!

Your dad looks happy!!!

deena

Robin Beck said...

You guys look like you are having such a wonderful time!

Family is the best!

I love your mom's name! So pretty~♥

Take Care,

Robin~♥

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad! What wonderful family photos!
~Kelli

Kelly said...

Glad you were able to spend time with your dad. You have wonderful pictures of the family :)Hope he is feeling better