Thursday, May 28, 2009

Schools out for the summer!

I have to show off the awards my grand kids received. I am proud of them.





Allyssa received this report card award because for the whole year there was a possible 50 A's. She received 47 out of 50 A's for the year. The highest in her class. She sure didn't take after me.





Joshua received this award in band, he plays the drums. He is the first chair. His dad always wanted to play drums but they had him play the trumpet instead. I am so proud of Joshua and I hope he stays with it.






Joshua is so smart! He has a achieved every year he has been going to school. One more to add!





Here is a couple more for Allyssa, you go girl!




I think I have two of the smartest Grand kids, but that is just my opinion. I am not biased at all! lol

I am proud to be their Grandma!


Love you Joshua and Allyssa!



3 comments:

Kelly said...

awesome!! Congradulations to Joshua and allysa :)Way to go!

Kelly

Candy said...

Grandma should be their #1 FAN!!!

Tell them Texas sends a big YEE-HAW!

Blessings,
Candy

SweetAnnee said...

Totally awesome..what to go Joshua and Allysa..

Hey..I'm in Peoria, IL

smiles, Deena